ABCanxiety is a specialized practice directed by Alexander Bystritsky, M.D., Ph.D. who is Professor Emeritus of UCLA and the Director of UCLA Anxiety Disorders Program and Targeted Brain Stimulation Program.
- A Comprehensive Neuropsychiatric and Neuropsychological Evaluation of Anxiety and Related Disorders
- Brain Assessment using modern NeuroImaging Techniques
- Contemporary Neuropharmacological Treatments
- Novel Psychotherapeutic Technique using ABC Anxiety Theory
- Most Modern Brain Stimulation Therapies (including fMRI targeted rTMS, DrTMS, and LIFUP.)
-Research Studies offering Latest Experimental Treatments (some treatments are free and some offer a compensation for participation)
-Some of the Treatments are not yet FDA approved
Unfortunately, for clinical services we are not providers for Medicare or any of the insurance companies. Payments are due at the time of the appointment. However, you will receive the appropriate documentation that you can submit to your insurance company.
Copyright © 2020 ABCanxiety - All Rights Reserved.